Why work at Guardtech?
Guardtech Cleanrooms offers opportunities to excel within a team bursting with talent, fresh ideas, knowledge and experience. We have created an environment and way of operating that empowers our team to achieve extraordinary results in a friendly, warm and stimulating environment.
Latest Vacancies at Guardtech Cleanrooms
If you wish to apply for any of the vacancies listed below, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
Position: Marketing Co-ordinator
Friday 2 July 2021
Job Type: Permanent (subject to a three-month probation period)
Salary: £18-22,000 per year depending on experience
Schedule: Monday to Friday
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic, adaptable, hard-working candidate, keen and willing to learn new skills and build on their literary, graphic design and IT content creation talents. Guardtech are looking for a dedicated team player who wants to gain the experience to pursue a career in marketing.
Working closely alongside the Marketing Manager, you will undergo ongoing training and be given the opportunity to expand your skillset and support Guardtech’s marketing activities that drive interest in our products and services.
Operating within the umbrella of Sales & Marketing as part of the Commercial team, this is a great opportunity to see the inner workings of how a successful, growing construction business is run effectively and efficiently. You’ll be challenged every day (in a good way!) among a creative team who set the bar super high in terms of the quality materials we produce.
Guardtech may be a small business in terms of staff numbers, but our aspirations are big. We achieve them by operating as a close-knit, supportive, flexible team. Any candidate must be able to show a willingness to pitch in and support the wider team generally whenever required.
Supporting the Marketing Manager in creating written, graphic design and video content for the following platforms:
- Guardtech’s websites.
- External media partners and publications.
- Guardtech’s social media channels.
- Uploading and editing content for our main website www.guardtechcleanrooms.com using WordPress.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our e-commerce site www.guardtechonline.com (also WordPress).
- Assisting the team at trade shows at various locations across the UK.
The Commercial team would ideally like to be able to give you training and experience, thus aiding your overall development, in the following areas:
- Using the Abode Creative Cloud to produce materials – notably InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Acrobat and Illustrator.
- Taking photos and film footage from cleanroom build sites at locations across the UK to be edited using the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Writing, designing and editing content for internal and external documents and materials such as brochures, technical data sheets and Guardtech design & build project case studies.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in preparing both internal eblasts and external direct email marketing campaigns.
- Support Marketing Manager to create and upload content to our websites and beyond.
- Help to update and manage social media sites and forward any queries to the relevant people.
- Assist in the creation of general marketing materials.
- Provide general administrative support to the office team in Haverhill.
Desirable skills and personal qualities
- Capable of dealing confidently with people at all levels.
- Aptitude for learning and taking on board new information rapidly.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to plan and manage own workload.
- Well-developed communication skills and organisational skills.
- A strong competence in ICT, with familiarity in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and working knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign (Premiere Pro skills would be welcomed).
- Ideas-driven, can work independently, efficiently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to research topics relevant to our specific audience/client base.
As well as:
- Able to work unsupervised (in due course).
- The ideal candidates will be creative yet methodical and organised.
- They must be a team player with a friendly disposition.
- Reliable, punctual, dependable and committed to improving.
- Someone who can think on their feet.
- Can demonstrate the ability to be professional in matters of confidentiality, honesty, conduct, performance and attendance.
- Ability to treat colleagues and visitors with respect and dignity.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Creating content that drives engagement in Guardtech’s products and services such as press releases, graphic design artwork (advertising materials) and social media posts.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in creating and editing materials for internal use such as official Guardtech operational documents, internal email newsletters and more.
- Creating marketing materials for external use such as brochures, case studies and technical data sheets.
- Helping to maintain Guardtech’s websites and external online profiles.
- Collecting photos and videos from project sites.
- Assisting the team at trade shows and conferences.
Qualifications and previous experience
- Degree, higher education qualification or A Level in Design, Marketing or another related field would be advantageous.
- At least a year’s experience in a Marketing or Design role.
This is a great chance to learn, hone and develop a wide range of skills to help you land a more senior role in marketing in the future.
If you haven’t heard from us by Friday 9 July 2021 your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Please include relevant examples of any literary, design and/or video editing work (published or not) that you’ve produced which demonstrates your capabilities and enhances your application. Web links will be acceptable.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org