Cleanroom installation is performed by experienced Guardtech engineers supported by approved, fully trained sub-contractors for specialist services.
The Guardtech Cleanrooms Installation Engineers are professionally trained in controlled environment construction and have years of experience, not only installing critical environments but also servicing and operating within them. With an in-house structural and electrical team, utilising the Guardtech Installation Engineers offers far tighter control of the project combined with a quicker and more consistent installation, while presenting substantial cost savings.
Guardtech's Installation Engineers are a dedicated team that exclusively undertakes cleanroom construction nationwide. Professionally trained in clean building techniques, the benefit to clients is quick, clean and consistent installations, conducted by a flexible and friendly team which thrives on problem solving, high-quality presentation and exceeding client expectations. Guardtech Installation Engineers undertake the following duties:
- STRUCTURAL: Panels, Ceilings, Doors, Glazing, Cladding, Coving, Mezzanines
- FINISHING: Vinyl Floor Laying, Furniture Installation, Silicone Sealing
Mechanical & Electrical (M&E)
Guardtech coordinate all aspects of every cleanroom build they undertake, including the implementation of all services. With an in-house Electrical Division, most M&E services are conducted by the Guardtech team, supported by some long-term partners for specialist services. Guardtech can include the following M&E services to their scope of supply for any project:
- ELECTRICAL: Lighting, Small Power & 3Phase, Data Installations, Plant Connections & Door Interlocks
- HVAC & FILTRATON: From full scale, bespoke Air Handling Units to Upflow units and small Split Systems including all ductwork
- GAS SERVICES: Process Gases, Compressed Air, Extraction & Vacuum including all Pipe/Ductwork and ring mains
- MONITORING: Fully Networked Environmental Monitoring System with IT integration with CFR21 compliance, BMS
- WATER: Purified and Process Hot Water, Drainage, Plumbing Connections
- Dedicated Installation Team, nationwide coverage
- Onsite Project Co-ordination & Weekly Project Reviews
- Dedicated Project Manager & Account Manager
- Minimal disruption to your facility and business
- Friendly & flexible team, client focussed
Guardtech operate a culture of best practice and adhere strictly to HSE guidelines. Often assuming the role of lead contractor on large turnkey cleanroom design & build projects, Guardtech hold the following registration and certification with the following accreditation bodies:
Guardtech's dedicated installation team are all CSCS card holders, are IPAF and PASMA trained, and senior site members are SMTS qualified CSCS Gold Card holders.
- Job specific Risk Assessment & Method Statement compiled
- All staff 'Working At Heights' trained
- Trained onsite first aider
- ISO9001 Quality Management System in operation