Operating as Principal Contractor, undertaking CDM coordination, or working under alternative site provision, Guardtech adopt the same rigourous approach to health & safety for each and every project.
All Guardtech installation team members are expected to comply with strict site health & safety regulations and a comprehensive Guardtech Health & Safety policy can be read here. However common sense is also promoted, and a risk management approach is adopted onsite to ensure that jobs can be carried out in the most practical, effective, efficient and safe manner. Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) are produced for every job and will be shared in advance of any work being conducted for client review. Installation Managers are in place for every installation and Site Managers are in place for projects that fall under CDM coordination.
Guardtech accreditations/certifications are listed below, and current certificates are available on request:
- Dedicated Installation Team, Nationwide Coverage
- Onsite Project Co-ordination & Weekly Project Reviews
- Dedicated Project Manager & Account Manager
- Minimal disruption to your facility and business
- Friendly & Flexible team, Client Focussed
- Job Specific Risk Assessment & Method Statement (RAMS) compiled
- All Staff ‘Working At Heights’ trained
- Trained onsite First Aider
- ISO9001 Management System in operation